Credit: Western Norway University of Applied Sciences
This innovative, online learning programme focuses on interprofessional issues related to healthy ageing and rehabilitation.
You will get the knowledge and skills necessary for healthy ageing and rehabilitation practice, research and policy development from a global and interprofessional perspective. Upon completion you will be a competent scholar capable of leadership and interprofessional practice in the field.
You will learn about:
- Globally relevant theories, practices and research in the field of healthy ageing and rehabilitation
- Critical approaches to challenges of healthy ageing and rehabilitation locally, nationally and globally with reference to socio-cultural, economic and political contexts
- How to collaborate in interprofessional and intersectoral teams and with various stakeholders in the field of healthy ageing and rehabilitation
- How to use innovation, technology, and leadership in rehabilitation for shaping services and policies to address capabilities and well-being in everyday life for ageing populations globally
- How to conduct research and use of evidence in policy and service development
- How to direct focus to health promoting and reabling measures, ranging from older adults’ functioning and their living conditions, to the environmental contexts