Join the SAC Board of Directors as this year’s Director-Student, the 2022-2023 nomination application is now open!
Our student associates represent the future of our member professions and the association; so, we really care what you think. We stay plugged in to what you need through our Director-Student. The Director-Student is an SAC student associate who has been elected to represent student associates on the SAC Board of Directors.
What is the role of the Director? The Director is a liaison between the universities’ student associates and the Board of Directors. The primary function of the Director is to:
- Support and help influence the future growth and well-being of the association and its members and associates.
- Act and make decisions based on the best interests of the association and its members and associates nationally.
- Commit the time and energy required to fulfill duties and responsibilities to the best of her/his ability.
- Contribute to the skills-based Board.
- Foster a constructive working environment through a supportive and positive attitude.
- Support efficiency and effectiveness by nurturing an environment that focuses on outcomes and results, not activities
If you would like more information about taking on this leadership role and becoming Director-Student please contact our current Director, Lisa Nguyen at, .
If you have questions regarding the application process please contact us by email at .